Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Can Post From My Phone!

Not that I adore typing lengthy posts from my teeny tiny slideout keyboard...but the main detriment to frequent posts, of late, has been that Tether quit working on my laptop.

Today, after weeks of blogless living, I suddenly realized there MUST be a mobile app that could come to my aid. Smart girl, right?

I will now be much more vigilant about keeping up my blogs!

Today we went to the Wesleyan Farmers Market, and had a lovely time. We met Kim & Kimberly from Beans Farm, and finally made some friends in our area with common interests (not just gardens and chickens...but MUSIC!). We also met Dave from D&A farm, right here in our town!

There was no meat at this market, but I was happy to learn that Greendale Farm vends not just in Athens, but on Wednesdays at a market closer to us.

So, all in all, it was a great day today; despite the fact that I did not want to get out of bed this morning (Who could blame me? Joshua is congested from a teething cold, and I got no sleep last night because of it!). I am signing off and taking a har-earned nap!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment